Talent Show Tryouts:
Wednesday, January 16th 3:30- 5:45p.m.
(Please email Ms.Gastelbondo for questions or concerns)
Rules and Information:
(Remember to sign up on the Ryan Website under Ms. G’s Music website.)
· Skits are allowed but they must be no longer than 5 minutes.
· Performances and costumes should be appropriate for a young school audience. Please don’t sing anything that is too mature for your age and also try your best to find a song that isn’t too high or too low!
· Please have music on an IPOD or other device. If you make it into the show, you will need to email it to
Sgastelb@jeffco.k12.co.us. It is encouraged to use an IPOD or IPAD for tryouts because cd’s don’t always play on every computer.
· If you are planning on singing, you must have a karaoke accompaniment (In other words, no lead vocals in the background!)
· No Lip-synching!
· Everyone that will be performing in your group needs to attend the tryouts or he/she will not perform in the show!
· Please be prepared! Add hand motions to your singing and know your routine! Nerves can get the best of you if you haven’t practiced enough!
Please note these additional dates you will need to be available if you are selected:
Talent Show Rehearsal- Wednesday, January 30th—3:30—5:30pm
Talent Show Performance- Tuesday, February 5th—6:30pm
We will also have two daytime performances for the students on February 5th.
Bring Permission Slip to tryouts. You may not tryout without it! (Permission slips can be downloaded and printed)
The Talent Show is here! Tryouts are January 16th from 3:30-5:45 PM. There will be a rehearsal on January 30th and the Show is February 5th.
Please sign up below for tryouts:
Musicians and Singers: